• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • localone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    NW Indiana
    My buddy went to Midwest and said it looked like Walmart on Black Friday. So I went to Blythes in Griffith to pick up some odds and ends and I thought I walked into the unemployment off. Sure fire 60 round mags were wiped away fast they said all there ar mags we down to a minimum. It started

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    nah, it started ages ago. society is in a panic right now, call it a type of -bank run-

i remember seeing this in 2008-9, it took 6 months for it to finally stabilize.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Panic buying

We should not be afraid that they will take away our 2nd amendment rights. It is OUR CONSTITUTION, it is not up to the government to decide our rights.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Went by Orion, spoke with DiceDealer today. heavy traffic there too...

That said - if it's an AWB that worries ya - you're too late. Stand up for FREEDOM.

Hoosier Glocker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne was the same! I drove by Freedom Firearms, parking lot was full, cars lined the streets.

Yeah I went by there about an hour before they close and it was still packed, wanted to use the range but didn't feel like dealing with crowd.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Maybe it's panic buying...it'd be nice if it were people coming to their senses and realizing their safety is their own responsibility. But it's probably Y2k/snow storm type frenzied buying.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Not sure why, but the gun stores here were packed as well. I went to Midwest earlier and it was standing room only. no where to park. I stopped in for some ammo and the guy said they were almost out of .22LR. He had some 50 rd boxes of Remington HV for $4 each. I grabbed ten of them (seemed to be double what they were a few weeks ago) but their 9mm FMJ was normal priced. For grits and shiggles, I called wal mart, dunham's, Dick's and the other LGS in the area and all of them were out of .22LR for some reason.

Top Bottom