• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2011
    i just wanted to pass this on, for a few reasons, any support for this position is welcome and more letters to the editor would be good.
    below is what i sent to the local paper in North Vernon, if anyone has ideas that make a real difference, not just more worthless
    laws please send them in, here is the contact info.
    Barbara King
    Publisher
    bking@northvernon.com
    Bryce Mayer
    Editor
    bmayer@northvernon.com

In a recent speech by President Obama he said that we need to do more to protect our children, I agree with the president .
    I want to propose volunteers from the community donate time for free to the school system to patrol the school grounds on their days off from work
    Just as the president said it falls to all of us to work toward a solution.
    I want to go on the record and say
    I will work 2 days a week for free, I will buy my own equipment , get training as needed from local law enforcement and pay for it all.
    This program will not cost tax payers anything and its a real solution and not just more laws taking the freedoms and rights away from millions of Americans.
    I wager we would get overwhelming response from the community

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    I would also be willing to do this, as I'm sure many other INGOers would. I don't see a national program taking shape though. It's much easier to just ban guns and hope that just maybe this time the criminals will follow the law.

Top Bottom