• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    Perhaps this will come up, school fundung has been slashed many times over. I Think this is another contributing factor. Additional fundidng is needed, perhaps a security guard or additional people on thr grounds would have stopped the active shooter. The victims being females, doesn't make much sense the only male figure was the porter. Most schoos could use a little TLC, just as some of our roads, neighborhoods and civic centers.

I also agree with teachers carrying guns, let see what Mi. does with the bill they are about to pass.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Oh it's coming. I just received a new assessment on my house yesterday and miraculously the value of my home has increased substantially in the past year. It's a crock of horse****. School spending is out of control as it is. There is plenty of money there to pay for added security if they felt it was a priority. Instead, the high schools around Indianapolis feel they need football stadiums that rival some of the nicest colleges in the country.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    My children are all educated for a few hundred dollars each a year and there are 3 individuals who may be armed at the any given time; all of whom have had more training that the average starting police officer.

Schools don't need any more funding. They need to spend what funding they have more efficiently.

Allow teachers and staff (who want to) carry their lawfully licensed weapons. Problem solved - no additional big dollars need for "guards." Get double the bang for your buck. And, we encourage individual responsibility while not expanding the police state mentality. Win-win.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    My children are all educated for a few hundred dollars each a year and there are 3 individuals who may be armed at the any given time; all of whom have had more training that the average starting police officer.

Schools don't need any more funding. They need to spend what funding they have more efficiently.

Allow teachers and staff (who want to) carry their lawfully licensed weapons. Problem solved - no additional big dollars need for "guards." Get double the bang for your buck. And, we encourage individual responsibility while not expanding the police state mentality. Win-win.

^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^

Top Bottom