Why does everyone NEED an AR now for $1500..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Because there is a possibility they will not be able to purchase one in the future. If they have the money, why does anyone really care? People were asking me why I needed a $$$$ 1911 when I could purchase one for $$$. My answer was simply, because I want it.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    It is all silliness. No law has been proposed, much less passed. It is all hysteria and speculation

Shame on those sellers who are cashing in on the hysteria.

Even the 1994 ban was just a ban on flash suppressors, bayonet lugs, pistol grips, and detachable magazines.

Crazy times we are in.

beeeman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Because there is a possibility they will not be able to purchase one in the future. If they have the money, why does anyone really care? People were asking me why I needed a $$$$ 1911 when I could purchase one for $$$. My answer was simply, because I want it.

So last week : "I don't have an AR, I don't plan to buy an AR, and I'm ok with it." to this?
    .. When last week they could have had 2 or more for the same $$?

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    So last week : "I don't have an AR, I don't plan to buy an AR, and I'm ok with it." to this?
    .. When last week they could have had 2 or more for the same $$?
    Actually if you think about and I hope I am right, maybe a bunch of new people are out purchasing guns because they have finally woke up to what is really going on in this country.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    It is all silliness. No law has been proposed, much less passed. It is all hysteria and speculation

Shame on those sellers who are cashing in on the hysteria.

Even the 1994 ban was just a ban on flash suppressors, bayonet lugs, pistol grips, and detachable magazines.

Crazy times we are in.
    you left out folding stocks:n00b:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

Unless you paid $$$$ for a 1911 you could have gotten for $$$, it isn't really the same thing. If a $700 AR (we'll use a plain jane Bushmaster as the example) now costs $1,500 but is of the exact quality of last weeks $700 version, you just overpaid big time. If you were going to buy a RIA 1911 for $500 but felt good paying $1,500 for a Kimber Super Ultra Carry Plus because you believe it is higher quality, well...you just justified your want.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Does that mean my Ruger 556 is now worth $4200.00!!!:rockwoot:

I'm open to offers on my PSA mock dissipator with an Aimpoint PRO. As of an hour ago, my bottom dollar price was $47,000. It is now $53,000 as there may have been another gun shop somewhere that ran out of stock.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'm open to offers on my PSA mock dissipator with an Aimpoint PRO. As of an hour ago, my bottom dollar price was $47,000. It is now $53,000 as there may have been another gun shop somewhere that ran out of stock.

Huh. I would have taken 3,000 for my BCM upper and Spikes Lower...

Top Bottom