• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jooky52198

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Maybe they are finally figuring out that since they basically have made it illegal to step out of your house with a gun (creating largest gun deaths in nation) that maybe gun control isnt a great idea

Sonick

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Louisville
    I would never ever live in Illinois. Their gun control is ridiculous. I want nothing to do with a state like that. I drive through there every month going to Wisconsin to see my son and I stop for nothing. I make it a point to have enough gas to get me through there. I won't even buy a drink or lunch there.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    I would never ever live in Illinois. Their gun control is ridiculous. I want nothing to do with a state like that. I drive through there every month going to Wisconsin to see my son and I stop for nothing. I make it a point to have enough gas to get me through there. I won't even buy a drink or lunch there.

Its Chicago and the politicians. Central and Southern Illinois is nothing like the Chicago morons. If chicago was out of the picture when it came time for voting a CCW would pass by atleast 70% as voted from the rest of the state.

David

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    Ummm, you guys know that the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals ordered the Illinois General Assembly to pass this.

Because nothing out of Illinois would surprise me, what if enough Assembly members refuse to vote for it to keep it from passing? What does the Appeals Court do, what is the enforcement mechanism?

Rahm is all over the news today screaming for even stricter gun control in the City.......

Lemmitt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    New Albany
    I have refused moving to Chicago for over a year now because of their 2A views, if this one goes through I may start looking back into work up there

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    If they don't pass it or something else before the deadline, Illinois goes Constitutional carry, and woe be unto any law enforcement agency that makes an arrest on the sole basis of possessing a handgun, I'd imagine.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Even if it does pass, I wonder how many businesses will put up signs. Doesn't do much good if you can't carry to work and commute from Indiana. Reciprocity? Doubt it. Non-resident? Doubt it.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Even if it does pass, I wonder how many businesses will put up signs. Doesn't do much good if you can't carry to work and commute from Indiana. Reciprocity? Doubt it. Non-resident? Doubt it.

Umm yeah they don't really have any other option but passing it now or they will soon become a constitutional carry state and you know they won't let that happen. Did you read it? It will be a shall issue license and it says a non-residence license. I would imagine if they are gonna have a non-res license then they'll likely have reciprocity also but we'll see.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Its Chicago and the politicians. Central and Southern Illinois is nothing like the Chicago morons. If chicago was out of the picture when it came time for voting a CCW would pass by atleast 70% as voted from the rest of the state.

I disagree.

Their are plenty of leftists obamafiles in east St. Louis, Carbondale, Peoria, Champaign, Urbana and Moline. With welfare farmers and union thugs form top to bottom.

The state is totaly liberal infested!

Top Bottom