• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Was anyone at Gander Mountain Lafayette yesterday (Tuesday) around 3:00?

I had a friend call me ****ing bricks over the following:

While her boyfriend went in to the store to buy clothes, she was waiting in the car with her kids...

All of a sudden, 4 black guys walk out of the store and 15-20 ATF agents storm the door screaming at one of them to "get the f down, now!"

She was ****ting herself, so she jumped in the driver seat and left... Yes, left him in the store for an hour before she came back.

Not the best of details, but she was in a legit panic when she called me. I have no doubt about the validity of this story.

Anyone hear of anything at all? I can't find anything on it..

Last edited by a moderator:

StreetStrip01

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Florida
    Sounds like a typical Thursday around every store that sells guns.

You never know when those evil semi fully automatic guns will go off on their own and start killing.

Thankfully we have the Govt to protect us!!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Was anyone at Gander Mountain Lafayette yesterday (Tuesday) around 3:00?

I had a friend call me sh*ting bricks over the following:

While her boyfriend went in to the store to buy clothes, she was waiting in the car with her kids...

All of a sudden, 4 black guys walk out of the store and 15-20 ATF agents storm the door screaming at one of them to "get the f down, now!"

She was sh*tting herself, so she jumped in the driver seat and left... Yes, left him in the store for an hour before she came back.

Not the best of details, but she was in a legit panic when she called me. I have no doubt about the validity of this story.

Anyone hear of anything at all? I can't find anything on it..

I really hope dude is taking a step back and taking a good look at his life. Panic a bit and just up and leave? Them women folk sure are crazy.

Mounty09

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    You should probably call your friend back now that she isn't in a panic and ask her what really happened and see if her boyfriend noticed anything weird going on inside the store.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    DICK's is making bogus complaints to the ATF in attempt to shut G.M. down and bring back some of the business they lost by removing the semi-autos from their stores.

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    You should probably call your friend back now that she isn't in a panic and ask her what really happened and see if her boyfriend noticed anything weird going on inside the store.

I did. I posted this tonight after talking with her again tonight. Same story. She even told me how the "lettering was on the backs of their little windbreakers."

Her boyfriend is oblivious to everything around him. This I know :rolleyes:

I can't think of a scenario where something like this would actually happen.

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I did. I posted this tonight after talking with her again tonight. Same story. She even told me how the "lettering was on the backs of their little windbreakers."

Her boyfriend is oblivious to everything around him. This I know :rolleyes:

I can't think of a scenario where something like this would actually happen.

Sounds like she needed some attention. Something is up here, and I don't think it's with the ATF.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I really hope dude is taking a step back and taking a good look at his life. Panic a bit and just up and leave? Them women folk sure are crazy.

If it were my wife and we had kids, I'd be more upset if she didn't leave. I'm in a store that has guns and ammo and she's in the car already with the kids and ready to leave the danger zone. No brainer here.

Top Bottom