• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I just got back from the 1500. Got there at 7:40 and the line was all the way down the 38th st side of the building and clear across the back. I estimate that there were 5000 people in line. No way I am waiting in that line, especially if they fill the place up and then make people wait until others leave before admitting them.

This is the line looking down the 38th st side from the front @ 7:40 AM

IMG_20130119_074424_501.jpg

This is the line across the back of the building. My cell phone didn't focus very good, taking the picture into the lights, but the line goes way past the entrance where the lights are, almost to the end of the building.

IMG_20130119_074700_177.jpg

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Surprised?

PeaShooter, your post is now considered a public service announcement. You've saved a lot of guys time and money. They should make donations to your favorite charity! :D

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    Peashooter,

I know we had talked about meeting up, but Jon and I decided last night that we were going to skip this one after hearing that people already in line were turned away yesterday.

Thanks for the update!

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I would hope to do deals outside if I go tomorrow. Just walk up and down the outside of the line.

Parking is still $3 right?

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    I will have to pass. To old to stand outside in the cold. I guess there is no reason to even attempt to attend the wood working show either due to the lack of parking

Last edited:

JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    A bunch of people but I didn't see a lot of gun buyers. AR Magazines sold like hot cakes @ prices higher than a "Poor Man's Grocery Bill". In fact I didn't see anything there that I've not seen before. And, the same people. I got there a hour early and the line went around 3 sides of the building. It was 2:45 before we got to the entrance door. Interesting though....when we came out a 6 PM the line still wrapped two sides of the building. At 10.00 a head someone made at fortune just for admissions. Ammo prices were just stupid..... a buck a shot for some revolver ammo that can be bought & delivered to your home for less than 70 cents.

gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    We got there at720. Walked in doors at 820. Just left, line still crazy. Parts for ar's good orices. Mags and ammo are off the wall, if you are going foe that dont bother.

Oh and traffic is backed up coming in too.

I did get 4 30rd mags for $60 though.

Top Bottom