Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

So one less gun show in America. Liberals everywhere are celebrating. Why change the constitution when the gun community will abandon their own?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thatgtrguy View Post
    So one less gun show in America. Liberals everywhere are celebrating. Why change the constitution when the gun community will abandon their own?
    They abandoned us first.

User Info Menu

A gun show that prohibited modern sporting rifles as a means to kowtow to the libtards? To quote someone famous: "F*&%. THAT."

The last thing we need are spineless, feckless, crapweasels representing the gun community.
    Slow is slow, and slow is not fast.

User Info Menu

Pooeyyy. Reed was not "one of our own".They made their decision the day after Obama laid down his 23 demands..They had PLENTY of opportunities to reverse it.

I gaurantee you that before next year some promoter will step in and fill the void.

Reed is now in big trouble with the SHOT Show..

Here's the NSSF press release web link below:

http://www.nssfblog.com/nssf-statement-on-the-eastern-sports-and-outdoor-show/

NSSF Statement on the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show

January 24, 2013

We have just learned that Reed Exhibitions has decided to postpone the 2013 Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show.

In the days following Reed Exhibitions’ announcement that modern sporting rifles would be prohibited from the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show, the leadership of the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) has been in intense, frank discussions with Reed Exhibitions management in an effort to reverse this unacceptable decision. These discussions reached an impasse.

NSSF is in no way affiliated with, nor does it participate in or exhibit at this show in any way. Reed Exhibitions does, however, manage the NSSF-owned SHOT Show (though Reed manages the SHOT Show, all SHOT Show decisions, policies and actions are made at NSSF’s direction).

Because of Reed’s recent actions, NSSF is considering all options regarding the management of future SHOT Shows.

User Info Menu

One we should support...and I would if I was even close to there..

NRA Great American Hunting & Outdoor Show - Home

User Info Menu

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I think the higher-ups at Reed have come to the realization that not only did they step on their genitalia - but they were also wearing golf cleats.

User Info Menu

Ditto... They weren't our own. We're stronger showing that we won't compromise.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Willie View Post
    Pooeyyy. Reed was not "one of our own".They made their decision the day after Obama laid down his 23 demands..They had PLENTY of opportunities to reverse it.
    Rumor has that they were planning this back before Christmas, and it was leaked a few days before Obama trotted out his royal decrees. Their official announcement was also before the presser.

Was the Gun Ban Hidden from ESOS Vendors? | Shall Not Be Questioned
    He restoreth my soul. He giveth me kung fu in the face of my enemies.

User Info Menu

At the bottom of the their announcement to postpone the show, I noticed their "sig line" that read "Reed Exhibitions, a divison of Reed Elsevier Inc." I searched Reed Elsevier Group plc and clicked on Corporate Structure at reedelsevier.com. I found it somewhat ironic that they are a UK registered company...

User Info Menu

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast