• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    I may be a newb here at INGO of the worst kind....ya know, the ones below 50 posts but I've noticed a remarkable trend. It's comparable to those who scoffed at the discovery that the world is round and those who damned the Industrial Revolution. Kinda like the mindset from the anti gun community that we should go back to bolt action rifles.

Wake up people, you cant turn back the clock of time. What has happened has happened. What was once the past is now the present. The S.H.I.T has hit the fan, people have panic'ed, the industry cant keep up with demand and the people of this gun grabbing atmosphere now control the supply. No man is an island.

All the scoffing and naysaying in the world wont amount to it changing the way the majority is playing the game. Talking S.H.I.T about those who use other websites, namely armslist and gunbroker to purchase or sell is just wasting bandwidth. Your just farting into the wind.

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I may be a newb here at INGO of the worst kind....ya know, the ones below 50 posts but I've noticed a remarkable trend. It's comparable to those who scoffed at the discovery that the world is round and those who damned the Industrial Revolution. Kinda like the mindset from the anti gun community that we should go back to bolt action rifles.

Wake up people, you cant turn back the clock of time. What has happened has happened. What was once the past is now the present. The S.H.I.T has hit the fan, people have panic'ed, the industry cant keep up with demand and the people of this gun grabbing atmosphere now control the supply. No man is an island.

All the scoffing and naysaying in the world wont amount to it changing the way the majority is playing the game. Talking S.H.I.T about those who use other websites, namely armslist and gunbroker to purchase or sell is just wasting bandwidth. Your just farting into the wind.

I was just trying to help my INGO friends get a cheap laugh. Go pee in someone else's cheerios.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I'll say I've bought and sold on gunbroker and armslist - haven't had any issues - I buy at my price or don't buy - I sell at my decided price or don't sell - I'm not sure why all the hating is going around - its a free market and we're Americans (capitalist$) - now youre hating because you procrastinated until the demand outweighed the supply - IT'S GETN OLD - buy it or don't -

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Ilike the guys that WWT and they want 2000 for and AR with mismatched upper and lower and are interested in trading for 5.56 ammo,but want to trade at last years ammo prices. Cracks me up.

Top Bottom