• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Hamilton Co
    Been waiting for a while now for some glock magazines and low and behold I get the much anticipated email from midway "product arrival notification". While sitting here in river view hospital in Noblesville (wife's dr appointment) and no cell service, just wifi, I decided to try and get on midways site to order me some glock mags... Then I get the "site has been blocked according to facility security policies". I run outside to try from the cell service and already out of stock again. Fail.

DMBFan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Boonville,IN
    I feel for you man... That has to be one of the worst feeling ever. Probably didn't have many to begin with and think of the number of people that received that exact same email.

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    They aren't out of stock. You want me to order you 2? I am in Fishers

Edit: Well i ordered them for you. I sent you a PM as well. PM me back to claim your prize!! total was $56 with a NRA round up. If you decide you don't want them i'll sell em else where.

Last edited:

schmeed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Stinks that they are controlling what you view...but I guess since they are providing the wifi, it's their choice. Try and proxy next time. I.e. proxify dot com. Might work...might not. :)

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    They may have been blocked for a while. Where I work they have different sites blocked. Some for good reason...some not. I 'think' most gun sites are OK.

Rush Limbaugh is blocked and ALL radio stations are blocked due to people streaming their music/talk in over the net driving up transfer costs.

Others are blocked because they're games...etc. Craigslist was blocked for a while but is back now....ebay is still up and has never gone down though which I find funny. I have bought stuff for work via ebay before...found it humorous.

Cto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Hamilton Co

Edit: Well i ordered them for you. I sent you a PM as well. PM me back to claim your prize!! total was $56 with a NRA round up. If you decide you don't want them i'll sell em else where.

Proof that INGOers rock!! :) Thanks!!

Cto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Hamilton Co
    Stinks that they are controlling what you view...but I guess since they are providing the wifi, it's their choice. Try and proxy next time. I.e. proxify dot com. Might work...might not. :)

Good idea, but proxies were blocked too... At least they don't block INGO. If they start blocking INGO there, I will find another hospital for my wife to deliver at! :D

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana

That right there is good people...I love INGO. :patriot: Rep sent.

Ectoman86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I work in a hospital and most firearm related pages are blocked....but amazingly INGO is fine...for now. Have to smile at the fellow INGOer lending a hand though. This is why so many come to the site

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Remember when the dems were wanting to pass legislation on the internet? under the guise of security and all the bad people? yeah they were going to censor what every websites they dont like. Its coming, just like the rest of the gov't controlled countries in the world. Kudos to the INGOer who helped out.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GetLow16
    Top Bottom