Muncie Gun Show, anyone have an opinion?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atlas

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    So me and the lady are both off tomorrow (almost unheard of) and we were considering checking out the Muncie gun show. Before we drive an hour and a half and waste a ton of gas, anyone have an opinion on the show? Worth it going? How many tables are usually there? Any opinion will be highly appreciated!

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    I'll say I've made more small, individual purchased @ the Muncie show than probably any other, however I wouldn't make and hour and a half drive to see it. More private collections are present, a lot of collector pieces though. Usual assortment of ammunition, usually a bit over-priced (pre-november prices even) ; though there's always SOMETHING I can walk away saying "Well, at least seen X that was a deal there".

I'm pretty horrible at estimates but I'd guess table count in sub-100 range, though there's very few non-gun related tables.

If you've other business in / around Muncie or are "it's the journey" kinda people, go for it; but the destination sure isn't worth the kinda drive you're talking.

Fawkes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    where are you coming from? there is sure to be a show as good near you. that being said I really like the Muncie show but its not worth 3 hours drive time. There is a show in Lafayette and Valparaiso this weekend and I think there might be one in Dayton OH if you are closer to that. might be some in southern In too but not sure.

Atlas

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    We're in center Indy. The only other shows are even a bit further, next closest one being Lafayette. And I really do NOT like that town. Unless that show us mega-awesome, then I'd be game to drive over there. Wifey's kid brother goes to Perdue so it wouldn't be too bad, hot two birds with one stone.

Top Bottom