• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snavelybob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    I went shooting yesterday with a friend, and fellow ingo brother. It's always been somewhat of a tradition to stop at a few gun stores on the way home. Maybe pick up some ammo, plan the next gun purchase. In my Saturday adventure I came across a gun I've seen in magazines but not in a gun shop. I DEFINATELY GOTTA HAVE ONE!! My 22 mag rifle is my go to gun, my favorite and the most used gun in my arsenal, to have a pistol with that caliber and capacity would be awesome! The price was 899.00 ( DAMN!!)
    Is that the normal going price for one or is it the " world as we know it ending price" ? It's a keltec!!!

Does anyone have any feedback on this pistol, price, reliability, craftsmanship, etc.

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    There were a couple at the last 1500 and price tags were flirting with the $1000 mark. That's more then three times the normal price. I had to laugh out loud as I walked away.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Price is currently $750-800 on GunBroker.. My suggestion would be to wait.. The last time I saw one for sale at PSS it was $329 if I'm not mistaken.
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    No...those things were still 2-3 times MSRP due to the fact that Kel Tec sends a few out to be reviewed, creates demand and never keeps up with it (same with their sub 2000 and KSG).

I was at the Crown Point gun show this past summer and a dealer, a big dealer, who is reasonable on everything else, had the PMR 30 for $700 and the KSG for $1500. Demand is greater than supply now. I will not pay over MSRP for anything.

I'll wait until supply catches up with demand. If it doesn't, I'll buy something else. No biggie. I'd love to have a PMR 30 to mess around with. Maybe some day.

Top Bottom