• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mrs Evilwrench

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    I posted this on my Facebook account in response to some of the Lib-tards who are legislating against gun ownership, and I thought someone here might like to share it:

The Sandy Hook tragedy was just that- a tragedy. The perpetrator of this heinous crime has now become a legend, thanks to his deranged psychotic break. He did not purchase the weapons that he used to commit his deed. He stole them from someone else, who purchased them legally, and who was murdered!! He also used hand guns, NOT a rifle...all one has to do to verify this is to look at the spent ammo!! But, No, it is easier to sit back and say "Oh, take away all of the bad guns so no one else gets hurt...." We cannot afford any more deaths, especially the deaths of innocent children, and disarming law-abiding citizens will only put these weapons in the hands of criminals. Don't believe me? Look at Chicago, and Washington, D.C. Look at England!!! Yes, America has one of the highest rates in the world of death by hand guns, but if you look closely at the statistics, it includes all of the homicides which includes gang warfare, and you can't tell me that any of those guns are legal!! Armed Americans are what prevented America from being invaded by Japan in WWII- check that out. Like it or not, I have the Right to own a rifle, whether it be an AR-15 or a Winchester double-barrel. I don't have any intentions of using them on innocents of any age, and I resent your implication that ownership implies intent. March all you want, but you and your ilk are vastly outnumbered, and we will not lay down our arms for you or anyone else.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    tumblr_inline_mfd3t0Vl061qiv5yk.gif

tumblr_mbiqec1JUw1ri1mxoo1_400.gif

gifs-animation-rihanna-rhianna-girl-smile-clap-hands_large.gif

dwight.gif

Top Bottom