• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    I stopped in the Outdoorsman On 135 in Greenwood.

The are not in my normal loop of gun stores.

Aparently they aren't in very many loops......

They have plenty of guns, Glock, Beretta, ammo, brass, I couldn't believe it.

I was looking for a laser bore sight in 5.56, they didn't have any, but they have guns and some prices looked fine.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    Went there two days before the panic set in, they had an ACR and many other black rifles. I want one so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. And a breach barrel Mossberg 500.....

quake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    They must have got a shipment in. I was in there the other day and their handgun selection looked a little low (which was of no surprise to me). They are nice people....

Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    Most of the family who own or.owned it were always good to me. Used to be a BIG blonde guy that was one of the sons who helped me out A LOT when I started bowhunting seriously in the early 90s. I havent seen him for a.LONG time but I dont go there a lot either. One guy I could not stand there was a skinny blonde guy with a moustache and a mullet who was a D- BAG...
    But again most all of the and were nice people and willing to help out and deal a bit back when I went there a lot. Bought a ton of stuff from them until I found Van's Archery...

quake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Used to be a BIG blonde guy that was one of the sons who helped me out A LOT when I started bowhunting seriously in the early 90s. I havent seen him for a.LONG time but I dont go there a lot either.

LOL. The big blonde guy is named Doug. He's still around, I saw him in there a couple weeks ago.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    ...I went there a week ago. Nice people, ready to help. They had some handguns and a few long rifles - nothing out of the ordinary. Same old story on ammo - no 22LR - no 9mm - no .223.

I then went over to Gander for the 1st time and found out I was on "ammo day" stayed and received the next to last 1600 CCI mini-mag can for $100. I fell into that deal.

I then ran over to Plainfield Shooting Supply for the first time. Met up with some nice folks there too. Almost popped for a nice handgun, but went for a couple of Sig 220 mags.

It was a good day off for me.

Top Bottom