• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • evill150

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    nwi
    so i just read in the times that lake county sheriffs and other law enforcement agencies will be cracking down on the sales at the upcoming crown point gun shows!! really come on !! looks like ftf private sales are going to be getting alot harder to do. smh:(

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    If you are following Federal and Indiana law there is nothing they can do. What exactly does "cracking down" entail? If they try to enforce laws which are not on the books it will just be a taxpayer supported payday for some gun show attendees.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    I hope that this is just posturing by the politicians. The most that they can do is better police coverage at the shows and (or) not allowing the show to be held at a county building. I think all must contact the county officials and express our displeasure over some of the remarks made by our county officials . All the guns are not going from Indiana to Chicago.Because Chicago has a problem with gun violence it is not our fault . It is like saying my children aren't controlled so we are going to punish YOU Because I can't control them. Chicago Is a political corrupt and will blame it's problems on any one or place other than wear the blame (lies) lye's.

mbaza3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Arizona
    This is a bunch on nonsense and makes me feel better about avoiding that show like I have done for the past few years.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    Maybe you had better look to avoiding ALL GUNSHOWS if the politicians have their way.If you can't see what Chicago Is implying "we need stricter gun control laws "to stop the gun problem in chicago. They have a very strict control and it don't help .They want strict control for the whole country

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    So much for Buncich backing us!!!!

And who invite Morgan-Freeman? GARY is her problem not Illlinois!

Ya know, I read it today in the paper, and it said something about people buying guns at shows and turning around and knowingly selling it to these thugs. Just throw all in jail.

Top Bottom