• ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    As many of you know, we lost Chris Kyle and Chad Littlefield a few weeks ago. We here at Bobcat Steel have been looking for a way to help the families out in any way that we can and have found a way...

The families of both Chris Kyle and Chad Littlefield have set up trusts for the children of both men. Bobcat Steel has a few Iron Maiden targets that were originally cut for our troops in Afghanistan. We have decided to offer up the remaining targets from this run with 100% of the proceeds to go to the trusts set up for the kids.

Targets are laser cut from 3/8" AR500 and are roughly 20" wide by 40" tall. We only have 4 of these available and we are sure these will go fast. While I'd like to see $500 each on these, we are going to set the minimum donation up at $400 each. This will include shipping to the Contiguous 48 states.

Here is your chance to help out the families struck by this tragedy. Open up your wallets and let's help these guys out. If you are interested in participating, contact us at kylelittlefieldtrust@bobcatsteel.com.

IMG_5939_zps7c32e2eb.jpg

Doug B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    If I had several acres of my own property, and was able to shoot in my own backyard, I would be all over this. As it is, a third acre lot in the middle of a neighborhood doesn't work well as a private range.

Top Bottom