• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cook5oh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Hate to be preachy, but I thought this was worth sharing.

Recently I posted about some excellent work by the ISP on recovering some stolen guns. The persons involved in the burglary worked at my place of employment. Being able to work with the ISP on this case I got quite a bit of information. For integrity of the case, I wont say much about it, but I would like to point out some key facts that everyone should consider.

1st: The victim and one of the burglars were best friends. The person he trusted most betrayed him.

2nd: Everything stolen was locked in a large safe, sooooooo they just stole the entire safe. Took the whole thing right out of his house.

In the past I have worked (as a reserve deputy sheriff) numerous cases where close friends and even family members have robbed their own. It is quite common.

To sum up what im saying: keep your friends close, your enemies closer and your guns closest. And mount your safe to the wall!!!!!

“It's hard to tell who has your back, from who has it long enough just to stab you in it....”
    ― Nicole Richie

Top Bottom