• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scott223

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hello everyone this is my first post here. I was wondering what anyone thought about the story on the blaze yesterday about Missouri's proposed legislation calling for confiscation of assault style weapons? I really hope it goes nowhere but it is bothersome that it is even being tried. Any thoughts on this latest assault on our rights?

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    :welcome:

I just posted this in response to another thread over in the 2A forum, but it seems to apply here, as well. Confiscation of "Assault Weapons" may sound good in the legislature, but I've spoken with many LEO's and active duty military guys who want absolutely nothing to do with it. Still:

With the recent spate of attacks on our 2A rights, the dems have broken away from their traditional "boiling frog" methodology. These emboldened, full-frontal attacks should serve to jar all gun owners wide awake and remove any and all doubt from the fence-sitters. THE DEMS WANT TO BAN ALL GUNS!!! It's not just your M4 or your 12 round magazine. If it fires a projectile using a rapidly burning propellant, they know you can't be trusted with it! This has absolutely nothing to do with common sense, school children, "saving even one life" or any of the other catchphrases they've trotted out over the last two months. This is about total disarmament of the American populace and revocation of the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution!

The fight is here, ladies and gentlemen. That future state we've worried over for years? It's here. We are waist deep in an epic battle for one of the cornerstones of this great country and if it's lost, so goes the Republic.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    The AWB was set to be in place prior to the Newtown Shootings. They pushed it afterwards because the shock that it brought out with the media's bias. We wont even have a full report until late Spring or summer, yet they will try and push big sweeping bans because of it.
    They've already taken a foot, while asking for an inch, when all they want is a mile.
    No Gun control could be good for us... When did they stop making laws to protect and started making laws to control?

Oh! :welcome:to:ingo:!

Top Bottom