$800 for an M&P Shield?!?! Sucker every minute...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tdcompton

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Speaking with my father just now and he stated that one of his coworkers brought in a 9mm Shirld and bragged that he paid $800 for it at Don's Guns... Father said he had the gun in hand and his receipt...

Now - I love my Shield .40... But no way in hell would I have paid $800 for it!!

If I get my hands on another I'll certainly be looking for an idiot from whatever village he came from....

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Wow.

Was that a panic buy or somebody that has never heard of Google? On second thought: I have an in-law that, when he decides he's going to buy something, price-be-damned. I don't think it was him though. As far as I know he doesn't care anything about guns. :D

csmith

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Clinton county
    Wow. I just picked mine up this morning from my LGS for $382. I've been waiting since Oct. for him to get one but I guess it's worth the wait.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Wow. I just picked mine up this morning from my LGS for $382. I've been waiting since Oct. for him to get one but I guess it's worth the wait.

I head over to Rockville and Parke county several times a year. If you don't mind posting it here or sending it to my Inbox, what is the name of your local gunshop out that way? Thanks......

sig-man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    North
    I had been on a waiting list at my LGS since last fall. They finally called me last week and said mine was in! Bad News, they wanted $467+ tax. I passed as i had purchased a p938 in the interim. Should have gotten the shield and doubled my money!

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    The only thing positive about this is that there is someone out there has has woken up and bought a gun for the first time(i'm hoping this is the case since he went to dons). Sure its a crazy price, but lets hope this dude is realizing this country is in for some serious crap and needs to protect his family or himself. On the flip side.....

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I had a customer come in today to trade a gun. In the case was a box of S&B 40 S&W FMJ with a Don's price tag that read $39.95! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom