• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I drink coffee. I drink a LOT of coffee. I don't generally drink Starbucks coffee because I think it's grossly over-priced.

I will, however, not only stop in for a cup, I'll be sure to let them know why I'm there, not really for the coffee.

I stopped in my local Starbucks last year on this date. I'd forgotten about it until now.
    I like the idea of the two dollar bills to signify the 2nd amendment. It would be quite a visual at the end of the day to have a register full of two dollars bills.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    I am in support of this. I am a regular at Starbuck's and frequently may carry. No better place to search thru INGO than there, while gulping down some caffeine. (Gave up the lattes to drop a belt size.)

quake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    I just got back from Starbuck's. I rarely go there, but today I made an exception. I must admit they have some pretty damn good coffee. :D

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Didn't find out about this until just now, but I did stop at Starbucks today to buy a couple pounds of coffee beans, and I was armed at the time. Just serendipity since I was completely clueless about the whole idea!

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    This was a hugely successful nationwide campaign last year. I don't know that it was officially repeated this year. I know on other gun sites some people just reposted the one year-old campaign.

Top Bottom