• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC47374

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Richmond, IN
    Thanks man! I just got me 500 rounds....you're a life saver. Hard to find reasonably priced ammo....not to mention...brass ammo. LOL...If my wife was up I'd have her order 10 more boxes.

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    WTF is a ammunition surcharge???? Unbelievable, I thought the "surcharge" was the already over inflated pricing

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    When UPS delivers a package to a residence that is out in the "country", there is a fuel surcharge on the shipping charge. Most people just don't know that.

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    When UPS delivers a package to a residence that is out in the "country", there is a fuel surcharge on the shipping charge. Most people just don't know that.

Oh, I know about that and understand in theory it goes away when fuel prices drop. I guess my WTF was not about what is a surcharge, but WHY is there a surcharge on ammo when they are already gouging on pricing, when it has been stated, by at least some manufacturers that they have not increased pricing

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Indy Southside
    WTF is a ammunition surcharge???? Unbelievable, I thought the "surcharge" was the already over inflated pricing

In theory it may be a bogus charge, but the surcharge+tax doesn't cost any more than paying straight shipping from another website. I've never seen truly "free" shipping on anything less than a case of ammo....

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Thanks just ordered 300rds of speer lawman..... But im just gna try and trade that for as much .22lr i can get... can find that anywhere, even on internet.

Top Bottom