• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drifter197

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    s/w indy
    My wife, myself and our 8 year old daughter (the one that keep saying bang at the all guns i was looking at) were in there today just to look around as we where leaving (about 6:45 pm) one of the guys was showing two young ladies how to properly handle and line up their sights on a target (wish I would have got his name for this post?). I was very impressed by this man and his taking the time to work with these two young ladies because the shop so very very busy . we need more LGS professionals like this. way to go indy trading post and keep up the good work.

Hiserman79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Madison
    ITP is awesome, they turned my wife into a gun owner with the respect and outstanding customer service. 10yrs trying to get her to learn to shoot, 10 mins in ITP she became a gun but. It's almost 100 miles from my house, but well worth the drive. As for how the "how pretty question" I didn't marry for looks, average girls try harder.........

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    ITP is awesome, they turned my wife into a gun owner with the respect and outstanding customer service. 10yrs trying to get her to learn to shoot, 10 mins in ITP she became a gun but. It's almost 100 miles from my house, but well worth the drive. As for how the "how pretty question" I didn't marry for looks, average girls try harder.........

I married for looks and got lucky with a sweet one as a bonus.

(she is right behind me)

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    man i hope your wife doesn't read this
    i married up. my wife knows this , so i always try harder and she also knows im not looking elsewhere:)

Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    They have a decent range. Small but very useful. Decent selection of rentals also. I agree with the above post though that the guys at ITP are very helpful and go out of their way to answer any questions.

tpntch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Indy
    They have a decent range. Small but very useful. Decent selection of rentals also. I agree with the above post though that the guys at ITP are very helpful and go out of their way to answer any questions.

Agreed!!! I was at their range yesterday. They have always been helpful to me. Answering any & all questions intelligently.

Hiserman79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Madison
    Well she read it, humor keeps the knot strong. I'm currently grounded, and I think tossin me a .410 shell and saying below average guys are lucky to get an average girl was a nice comeback....
    Yeah she knows how to dish it out too.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    No matter what the business is pretty women usually get more help than they need or want. I'm not ashamed to admit that I'd rather help a pretty girl than and ugly dude like myself any day of the week. :D

Top Bottom