• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • onemanout

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I just called Buffalo Wild Wings in Fishers, IN and asked about their CCW policy. The manager responded by saying that they do not allow any guns, knives or weapons of any type. I responded by letting her know that I will not spend business or personal money there again. Find a B-Dubs® Near You | Store Locations & Contact Info
    Call the location nearest you and let them know how you feel about their CCW policy.

tbhausen

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Concealed means you never have to ask for permission wherever it isn't unlawful to carry. If you truly need to use a gun where it's simply prohibited by rules, sort it out later. That's better than needing one and not having it.

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    Old news but as others have said they're not a company worth supporting. I say that as a vegetarian on top of the other reasons. In the past I've CC'ed in there. You think the people there actually care and are attentively observing customers, looking closely for weapons? Someone at corporate wanted the sign on the door, that's all. The people working there would never notice unless you let the handle of your chrome Desert Eagle pop out.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Somehow we need to combine a BW3 topic with a "I heard the lifetime permit was going away" topic and a "I'm angry because I can't sell and buy stuff on here yet" topic.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Thanks OP, I actually asked that question yesterday and nobody answered. I didn't think about calling them lol. I will add them to the Gun Free Zone app as a no-go.
    The one in Fishers is the one that took well over an hour to give our big group our food too, terrible service. I like the wings though the jalapeno ( was it whiskey flavored? ) and the mango habanero ones are great.

Next time I go I will wear a jacket and remove it after I am served. See if they say anything. Maybe that was just their "official policy" they tell people over the phone.

Top Bottom