• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Evil is coming and it is almost here. You'll know only after it is here. That is the Obama way. Change? You are going to get it, and soon.

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    I know that jobs are few and far between now and that the economy is in the tank because of the fools in Washington. But if I lived in New York state, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey or any one of the other liberal bastions in the NE, I would sell my house and get out of dodge ASAP. I wouldn't even care if I had a significant financial loss. I'm not going to live in an obviously communistic state.

bw8755

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    South Bend
    IMHO, this is why we need constitutional carry. No local permit boards to use their "judgement"....make them go in front of a judge and prove he needs to have his constitutional rights suspended...

bw8755

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    South Bend
    I guess one thing to take away is that parents NEED to have meaningful conversations with their kids about what is and isn't to be discussed with others.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Wasn't there a movie a couple of years ago where they would execute you now for something they thought you might do in the future?

I' not sure which is worse here, the scary factor or the pathetic factor. How is ANY of what has been happening lately even remotely legal? Pop tart guns, fingers pointed while saying bang bang, pictures on the 'net. It might not be that far fetched to say that Nazi Germany is here, just not the extreme degree as recorded in history, yet.

Hazwhopper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    I wonder if the kid is going to tell his teacher that his dad beat his butt for saying such a thing. If "Dad" thought taking the guns away are bad, imagine student's teacher reporting the students "dad" retaliated against this child for his comments and "Dad" could be put in jail for punishing a child!
    It is never going to end!
    I believe that schools have become a breeding ground for teenage lawyers and soon to be testing grounds for what children can get away with and what they can't.
    It is sad.

Jmebd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    That movie was Minority Report with Tom Cruise....I think there is a book (probably several dealing with the issue) 1984 as well... Knee jerk reactions... I'd be surprised if they don't start keeping records of these incidents dealing with "terroristic threats" by children in order to deny them of their constitutional right to bear arms later in their life by either criminalizing it or using it as a reason to disqualify them in some way.... VERY sad and shameful for the people of today.

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Good grief.

He said the teacher told police something to the effect of, there’s a “kid with a gun, ready to go.”

Something to the effect of? All that means is nobody knows what was said. This paranoia is completely out of control. That teacher needs a reality check.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I guess one thing to take away is that parents NEED to have meaningful conversations with their kids about what is and isn't to be discussed with others.
    We now live in a world where kids can't do innocent things like playing 'cops and robbers' or 'cowboys and Indians' or even talk about anything that even has the letters "GUN" in them.

Bubble Gun = Expelled
    Poptart Gun = Expelled
    BB Gun = Expelled

I do truly wonder what they are teaching in history class...

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    That movie was Minority Report with Tom Cruise....I think there is a book (probably several dealing with the issue) 1984 as well... Knee jerk reactions...

EVERY American should read 1984. We read it in HS. Most of my classmates (1975) seem to have forgotten the lessons, but we're seeing it here in the US. The whole system of using kids as informers would be familiar to anyone in the USSR, China, Cuba, or Nazi Germany.

Pathetic that AMERICANS think this is acceptable.

I didn't realize NY had its own Stasi and Gestapo!

Last edited:

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Unbelievable!

Believable

I've told my 9 yr old son many times why it's important not to tell his friends that dad has guns. You have to impress the importance of safety and security for the family sake more than any cool factor. They'll run with the cool factor if you let them and suddenly you have neighbor kids talking about your guns or teachers hearing about your guns. Then what?

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    We're not in a civil (Revolutionary) war already, People aren't getting their guns taken away... Keep your tin foil hat on....
    Does anyone out here know that the first act of The British that made the Colonists strike back?! It was when they tried to redirect the powder from the mfg from the Citizens to the British... Not that it's hard to find ammo anymore...

So sad to read these types of articles... EVERY DAY!

Top Bottom