• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I was at red Brush last Saturday and encountered some younger folks there. A guy and his sons or nephews or something. Anyway thy are packing up as I'm getting there. As I start to set up they just stare at me. Then they say they want to stay and shoot! Now I was already setting up and they didn't say anything. Just stopped packing up and started getting ready to shoot at the target in the lane...I suggest we can all shoot together then......

Then they just stood there so I started shooting. Well these guys then pack up there stuff and move to another lane without so much as a word.

Well that was it for me. I didn't know what the heck these punks were up to so I just packed my stuff and left......

Can't believe the rude example set for those kids by whoever that was to then. DAMN!:ingo:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It sucks when you are trying to be friendly and just hang out with
    folks you "think" are normal and then they toss you aside like that.
    I would have left too.

:twocents:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    It sucks when you are trying to be friendly and just hang out with
    folks you "think" are normal and then they toss you aside like that.
    I would have left too.

:twocents:

Thanks! I thought maybe it was something I said or did, so I figured I would post it here and get my fellow INGOer's opinion

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England

You think this was funny? I honestly wasn't sure what the hell they were doing.
    I mean packing up then staying , then moving around. At that point they were erratic strangers with firearms. May have been good people for all I know, but who knows these days. At least I know I can count on my fellow INGOer's for solid advice. ( Well most. I mean I am not sure what is so funny)

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I don't understand why them moving would cause you to leave. So they didn't want to shoot with you. Such actions wouldn't make me leave. Don't know why it made the old guy leave.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I don't understand why them moving would cause you to leave. So they didn't want to shoot with you. Such actions wouldn't make me leave. Don't know why it made the old guy leave.

Well they were packing up. and then stayed after staring at me....
    "Old guy"?

Have we met at an INGO meet up? If we have you know this "old guy"'s wife is 15 years younger than me and I am pretty fit for my age.

I do appreciate your input. Like I said they may have been fine people but they kinda spooked me. Maybe I am old. LOL!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I mean packing up then staying , then moving around. At that point they were erratic strangers with firearms. May have been good people for all I know, but who knows these days. At least I know I can count on my fellow INGOer's for solid advice. ( Well most. I mean I am not sure what is so funny)

I'm with ya, brother! Rant on!!!

:popcorn:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

I think what he found funny was the link above his, which is apparently from the other side of your encounter. If you missed it, its here:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...2-strange_situation_at_the_range_today-2.html

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I think what he found funny was the link above his, which is apparently from the other side of your encounter. If you missed it, its here:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...82-strange_situation_at_the_range_today-2.htl

WHAT? Never dawned on me it could be a fellow INGOer. I read the first page.
    Probably a coincidence. I mean I am not that old as the other one makes me out to be. But still a lot of similarity. If it was I will extend a peace offering to the man.

Were his boys cute? :naughty:

Cute? Naw these were teenagers. Hard to tell if they were future felons or not. Certainly not children with.22lr.
    That smiley you added is creepy. Did you intend to mean something different and sick?

TopGun_23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Hi

Hello Sir,

I wanted to explain what happened on Friday because I was one of the guys "punks" that you were talking about. I was at the range with my brother and my dad. As you pulled up my dad was walking back to his truck to get more ammo. We were not packing up. We were looking at you because we didn't understand why you came to the bay we were in when nearly all of the other bays were open. We were always taught that you don't join a bay already being used if other bays are available. It's a safety thing and kind of a respect thing. We eventually moved to another bay because we decided we wanted to shoot a higher caliber gun and needed a longer bay. We didn't mean to offend you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

P.S. The revolver you were shooting was really cool!!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Hello Sir,

I wanted to explain what happened on Friday because I was one of the guys "punks" that you were talking about. I was at the range with my brother and my dad. As you pulled up my dad was walking back to his truck to get more ammo. We were not packing up. We were looking at you because we didn't understand why you came to the bay we were in when nearly all of the other bays were open. We were always taught that you don't join a bay already being used if other bays are available. It's a safety thing and kind of a respect thing. We eventually moved to another bay because we decided we wanted to shoot a higher caliber gun and needed a longer bay. We didn't mean to offend you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

You could have at least talked to him..... I think he was lonely. :(

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Hello Sir,

So...Are you cute? :naughty:

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Now THIS is an amazing thread. After reading both threads, I think you guys should go shoot together as a group :D

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    WHAT? Never dawned on me it could be a fellow INGOer. I read the first page.
    Probably a coincidence. I mean I am not that old as the other one makes me out to be. But still a lot of similarity. If it was I will extend a peace offering to the man.

Cute? Naw these were teenagers. Hard to tell if they were future felons or not. Certainly not children with.22lr.
    That smiley you added is creepy. Did you intend to mean something different and sick?
    So, you are saying this isn't another infamous spoof thread? I think you should message the other guy and find out if it was him and get back with us.

Top Bottom