Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun range coming to Carmel?

Plinker

User Info Menu

Gun range coming to Carmel?

a possibility, according to the Indy Star...
    http://www.indystar.com/article/2013...Rangeline-Road

User Info Menu

That would be nice. It's not too far from me and would be the closest place to shoot, but I have a feeling that the prices are going to be steep. I wonder if they'd be looking to hire. I've always wanted to work in a gun shop/range.
    Member: NRA, GOA, & SAF

User Info Menu

That would be a great location!!! There are no gun shops in the area, which is hard to believe considering the population density in the area.

Another plus, I could ride my bike there!!! Time to start designing a rifle rack for my bike!!!

Plinker

User Info Menu

and a Dairy Queen across the parking lot, what could be better?

User Info Menu

Park Place Motors is not at 969 Rangeline rd.

User Info Menu

Ooh I know right where that is. Would be cromulent to have one as close, almost as close as Don's was when it was up here. Hope they can get their T's dotted and their I's crossed; the city's not that friendly.

I think there's a shortage of stores in the area more because of the concentration of soccer moms than anything.
    Geeking out on ancestry; I've found one! I fumbled around Caius Assinius Quadratus and found an uncle or something that died in 56, at the age of 56. That gets me my BC cred, he was born in 1BC. Hey, what the heck, I'm 56. My Patricians back then usually well outlived that.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Range Coming to Carmel

Looks like Carmel may be getting a range soon
    http://www.indystar.com/article/2013...Rangeline-Road

Plinker

User Info Menu

I saw that too. If it doesn't require a zoning change, will that increase the chances that it will actually happen? Between that, and the fact that the location is good for not having much residential area immediately around it, hopefully there won't be too many people raising a stink over it. Heck, I would be able to ride there on the Monon. Hit the range with my son, then grab a snack at the DQ, or the crepe place across the street. That would be a good day.

User Info Menu

Sweet holy Jesus, my prayers are answered, that's within a half mile of me.
    Barack Obama: In your heart you know he's nuts.

"Of all the offspring of Time, Error is the most ancient, and is so old and familiar an acquaintance, that Truth, when discovered, comes upon most of us like an intruder, and meets the intruder's welcome." (Mackay, 1841)

User Info Menu

That's close by to me also. I really hope this goes through. Currently I'm heading to Kokomo to use a range.

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast