• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gdpudge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    West central
    We was heading up us 41 North of Evansville at Fort Branch Saturday and happened to see a gun shop called Meeks guns. Decided to stop and have a look. We was quite suprised. Large inventory of about any kind of firearm one could want. Also a pretty good inventory on ammo and reloading supply's too I did get a set of .357 dies too. The people was very friendly and knowledgeable. Needless to say that was the highlight of my day! Their website is Meek's Guns. If your in that neck of the woods its worth a stop

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    A $15.00 Transfer fee got me in the door the first time and I keep going back. Fun place to waste time and chew the fat too !

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    You missed right to bear arms just south of there. Smaller shop but damn good prices. I hit both on my trips to Evansville.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Both Meek's and RTBA are assets to Southern Indiana. I would visit them more often but live a bit too far west to make regular trips and I have a good little shop here in Mt Vernon to boot. They are easily worth the time to stop in and visit.

jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    What shop in Mt Vernon? If you are talking about Tuckers, no thank you. A while back I wanted them to order me an NAA revolver. They said they was unable to find one. An Evansville shop ordered it and I had it in 3 days. I will never shop at Tuckers.

jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    Yes, Meeks is a great gun shop. So far, I have purchased 3 hand guns and lots of ammo from them. I stop in regularly. Right To Bear Arms is a good shop also. They are just smaller with less inventory. Both are worth checking out if you have not been to them.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I didn't know about Meeks. But every time I'd drive 41, I would think I'd stop in RTBA but it always seemed I was either in a hurry or it was too late. Now that 69 is done, they're both out of my way now.

But it's good to hear a good report...just in case.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    FYI, RTBA has gone out of business. I would imagine the capital outlay to expand and build their indoor range didn't pan out as planned.

Top Bottom