• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Less than 100 devices left, and at auction one in good shape will start at 25K. Ammo is starting to be extremely rare and hard to find. But a few years ago, I did manage to score an original full 40 round box and a couple of singles. Neat stuff it is.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Jeeze! You'd think with the going price and supposed simplicity of the device these could be reproduced, couldn't they? As in a firing reproduction. I think I'd shell out the cash if I ever had the 1903 to go with it.

Any reason some upstart couldn't make these? Patent issues aside of course.

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Actualy got to see one at the Ohio gun collectors show a few years back, neat piece of history.

Old Reliable

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I first learned about Pederson when researching the Remington model 51 pistol, but I hadn't read about this device before... Thanks very much for posting this. He was quite the firearms genius!

LarryHoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    I believe there is a complete original Pederson rig; rifle, device, metal case, and mags up at this coming Rock Island auction. I'm certain that you can get it with a determined bidding strategy! Yeah, I'm kidding. I have seen one up close at Tulsa a couple of years back.

PMY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Jeeze! You'd think with the going price and supposed simplicity of the device these could be reproduced, couldn't they? As in a firing reproduction. I think I'd shell out the cash if I ever had the 1903 to go with it.

Any reason some upstart couldn't make these? Patent issues aside of course.

I'm certain that any patents have long-since expired. I'd guess limited demand probably keeps them from being reproduced.

That being said, once you get your hands on one, let me know, as I have a 1903 Mark 1 in my safe that I might be willing to part with for an unreasonable price.

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Would be pretty fun in 7.62 tok or something similar.

They make a repo liberator so who knows maybe one day.

Top Bottom