Co-worker gets transferred to easier job? That's a shooting. Ah, Wal-mart.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited:

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Is this a Wal-Mart issue, or a general humanity-fail issue?

This woman sounds demented in every sense of the word. I don't think I can fault Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. because she flew off the handle and one flew over this lady's obviously-cuckoo nest.

Also, I wonder whether her husband had a follow-up question upon being asked that.
    "Two in the chest and on- hey, honey, why do you ask?" Something to that effect.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Fighting over scraps. Wal-Mart doesn't exactly pay very much. All the Wal-Mark workers that I've seen look very beaten down. Now someone is willing to kill for jealousy or perceived slight. O the humanity!

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    The beat down feeling working for walmart is not new. But holy **** batman, seriously? That ***** be crazy.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Crazy story. Absolutely.

Still, any honest work is good work. A job at Wal-Mart is okay in my book, beats living off the taxpayer.
    Agree with that, although I retired from an Engineers position (after working at that for 39+ years, I have also worked in Service stations and other menial jobs - any person doing honest work has my respect.

This is not a matter of where the people worked - a homicidal maniac is a homicidal maniac no matter where or if they are working! Hope she is put so deep in prison she doesn't see the sun rise the rest of her life....

Top Bottom