• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    I bought a Kimber and decided I wanted night sights on this pistol so I ordered them, removed the factory sights, and now I can't get the night sights to go in, even with a sight pusher, most likely it's a case of no experience on my part, are there any gunsmiths in the Indy area that can install these for me ?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've had the guys at Elmore's on 135 install night sights on both of my Kimbers. They generally install them free for sights bought there but I'm not sure what they would charge for sights bought elsewhere.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I bought a Kimber and decided I wanted night sights on this pistol so I ordered them, removed the factory sights, and now I can't get the night sights to go in, even with a sight pusher, most likely it's a case of no experience on my part, are there any gunsmiths in the Indy area that can install these for me ?
    Jeff McHenry Gunsmithing, Southside of Indianapolis. He works out of his garage and has always done right by me. Give him a call 317 557 9705

EricG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    NWI
    The base on all sights are oversized. You must file and or sandpaper to fit. I do all of mine with a vice, brass punch and nice hammer.

Top Bottom