• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    The Brady Center says KS&E made no effort to find out who was the actual buyer.

Beyond having the purchaser fill out a 4473? What, they're supposed to send out their investigators and polygraph the buyer?

Let's sue Ryder for renting to Tim McVeigh, and the airlines used in the 9/11 attacks, while we're at it...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    un****ingreal

makes me glad I am no longer in the business. store owners have enough to worry about without the Brady people doing **** like this.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    It is pretty obvious that it is just another form of harassment from the left on gun owners and gun dealers. They know that it is unlikely that guns will ever be outlawed in most states except for Kalifornia, but that is no longer really part of the USA, so they are doing everything they can to smear and demonize and harass gun dealers and gun owners alike.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How?

And can we count you in the same camp of those that wish to silence the Westboro folks, too?

-J-

In both cases the press acts like an enabler.

The problem is that when people abuse their rights then it harms us all.

One libertarian here stated that it was a cost of freedom. But in the end, their actions will justify the remove of rights.

Do we have to accept the death of children or mass shootings as a cost for owning guns?

Is it acceptable that the cost of Civil Rights was the destruction of the Black family and the Black community?
    Is it acceptable that the cost of women's liberation was the breakdown of marriage which led to increased poverty because of more single parent families?

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I am a semi-regular at KS&E Sports and I have personally seen them turn away straw purchasers.

There is no requirement other than filling out a 4473, but they go above and beyond when it comes to straw purchasers (they come in there a lot).

They are just a little fish and there is a chance they could put them out of business with the legal fees.

Any lawyers on here need to help Ed out.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am a semi-regular at KS&E Sports and I have personally seen them turn away straw purchasers.

There is no requirement other than filling out a 4473, but they go above and beyond when it comes to straw purchasers (they come in there a lot).

They are just a little fish and there is a chance they could put them out of business with the legal fees.

Any lawyers on here need to help Ed out.

If you want straw purchases, go to Don's Guns!!

JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    It's not just KS & E. It's no different at any other business who sells firearms. What they claim to be a crimes could happen at any store who sells firearms. I think the Brady bunch takes every opportunity to punish firearm dealers. Even if they loos in court they cost the business a lot of money and maybe drive them out of business.

Top Bottom