• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Alternate title-- See How Much Name-Brand Gear You Can Name in 3 Minutes.

I'm really at a loss here. The concept of a big(ger)-budget action flick using 'real' guns and gear and modern tactics sounds appealing. But I can't help but think how cheesy this looks. Maybe its the bad acting.

[video=youtube;9LsVWYS0mp4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LsVWYS0mp4[/video]

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Here's the 'behind the scenes' with info on the guns and gear used.

[video=youtube;PxZ3LBACp9s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxZ3LBACp9s[/video]

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You did this for me, didn't you?

You don't need to give me such low-hanging fruit as you know I love you but this is a touching Christmas gift.

I will be back to mock Magpul, Culture Haute Tactical and its Fanbois after gym and dinner. Hold my place here.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What about the Nissan Quest minivan they were driving, and the Chuck Taylor's the perp was wearing....lol

I was going to comment on the Nissan as well. I'm not cool enough to be able to discern a Knight's Armament from a Daniel Defense in a poorly lit movie set but the pewter colored Nissan minivan--:laugh:....if you can't get the stereotypical Suburban, at least get a black minivan. :):

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I thought it was awesome! I dont know that much about Chris but from what I have seen thus far the guy is an artist. Wish I had the cash to take one of his classes.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    After reflection upon being all stretched out and a belly full of Pad Thai, while this is moronic it can only help the gun culture. Movies sell guns. Heck, look at INGO, people buy guns because of movies.

Even though this is stupid, we need more of it.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Just look at your pistol esrice, the Smith M&P. It is popular because of The Avengers.

Just look at Glock. Glock is popular because of Atlanta strip clubs.

From my own experience behind the glass counter I saw how movies sell guns. We need to encourage more of our people into becoming Second Unit Directors and doing this cheesy, lame crap that Chris Costa is doing. The greater good of the culture demands it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Have any of you guys ever rolled in one of those vans. I have and the darn things will fly. I can see maintaining a low profile in one of those.
    I see chuck taylors a lot the these days. Fit the dirt bag look pretty well.
    Shoot out was decent but it was the acting and editing that sucked.

Top Bottom