Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Finally someone who does Cerakote in NWI.

Just got my guns back today from The Drakes Camo Customs. I could not be more impressed. The guys even let me watch them do the whole process over a two day period. This stuff if pretty hard too, he let me bang on some of his samples, and then we took a mag he did and tossed it on the floor a few times, no gouges or deep scruffs to speak of.

Socom Blue frame with Titanium Blue hammer, trigger, cylinder, cylinder release. Looks pretty sweet if I do say so myself.

My all Socom Blue Savage MK II

These guys are good people, working hard to make it in this economy. One of the guys seems to be a great father, and other guy is an Air Force Vet. One guy stripped my firearms while he other prepped for the sand blasting. After the blasting, they went over everything to get all the grit out two or three times. Then they heated everything to make sure all the oils were out of the metal. I had to leave after that, but when I came back the next day everything was baked and they were putting my guns back together. Just had to lube them when I got home. I'm very impressed.

They also do hydro-dipping.

Below is the link to there facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-D...35721549936677

User Info Menu

How much did he charge to do the revolver?

User Info Menu

like 100 bucks, to take it apart, strip it, coat it, and put it back together.

User Info Menu

Great looking GP, I kinda like the 1911 on facebook.
    Keep your piston clean..........

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sadclownwp View Post
    like 100 bucks, to take it apart, strip it, coat it, and put it back together.
    Not bad. Where in NWI is he located?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M9Hoosier View Post
    Not bad. Where in NWI is he located?
    Wheatfeild

User Info Menu

Liked him on Facebook, might have an AR for them to do. Just finishing it up, but I'm going to want to function test it first.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aclark View Post
    Liked him on Facebook, might have an AR for them to do. Just finishing it up, but I'm going to want to function test it first.
    He does do AR's

User Info Menu

For those that messaged me, he updated his facebook page with a contact phone number. You don't actually need facebook to see the page and contact number.

User Info Menu

Did he get his FFL? I saw a post saying that the ATF said don't continue work on firearms until its cleared.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast