• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I don't have either but done a fair amount of research and I'm not impressed, the scar has a decent reviews but for the money there are several negatives (flimsy stock, reciprocating charging handle, etc). The 716 has had some issues but can not recall exactly what then again I won't get one myself, I pick up a Knights Armament SR 15 mod 1 and been looking at a SR 25 as KAC makes a kick butt rifle.

SR-25 E2 ADVANCED PRECISION CARBINE

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Windham Weaponry just released their version of an AR-10. It is a collaboration of WW and POF and looks a lot like a DI version of the POF P308. Street price should also run under 1k if you don't want to pay the big bucks for an AR-10.

Also Ruger's SR-7.62 is out now for under 2k.

Just a couple other options for the more budget minded.

Brennend08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2013
    Noblesville
    Hmm, i really want to handle the ruger but have not had a chance. I'm leaning towards the sig because it is a chrome lined, sub MOA rifle which is very impressive. But the fact that the ruger is under 2k is also a great option. How much is the POF new, like the set up you have?

jjacobs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Indy S./Bloomington
    What are your guys thoughts on these two rifles? Looking at both of them. Want to hear some opinions. Leaning towards the Sig.

I've shot both. Owned one. Most people probably prefer the SCAR. Are you really wanting a piston driven AR10? If money isn't an issue I'd go with a knights... the weight, accuracy, and recoil is better.

Top Bottom