• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    He hooked me up with a great deal on a new Stoeger M3000 for 3 gun matches and threw in free ammo and 10% off some accessories.

After visiting lots of gun stores in the area, online and over the phone/internet he was literally the only one who was generally interested in me purchasing from him and bent over backward to make my purchase and insure I was a happy customer.

Back to your regularly scheduled "Gander MTN sucks" threads.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Bought a Ruger LC9 from that very store last October. A rainy Saturday, tons of people, they were selling guns like crazy, yet the sales staff was friendly and patient.

I prefer to buy online or from LGS, but GM had what I needed, when I needed it and no one else did. Happy customer here too.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I hope they keep him around. I haven't bought from GM in years but when I did they were fair...but that was when they first hit town...those guys that price-matched everything aren't there any longer sadly. Found several pistols there I'd like but at $150 higher than the internet...no way I can do that. Awesome find, man! Can't wait to see you run them!

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I hope they keep him around. I haven't bought from GM in years but when I did they were fair...but that was when they first hit town...those guys that price-matched everything aren't there any longer sadly. Found several pistols there I'd like but at $150 higher than the internet...no way I can do that. Awesome find, man! Can't wait to see you run them!

They will price match Whittakers and if you figure in the price match, shipping and transfer fees they usually match internet prices too, at least for the stuff I shop for.

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    I asked if they would throw in the Gander warranty $29 bucks and got laughed at. So I laughed my way to the door. This was Eville GM.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I asked if they would throw in the Gander warranty $29 bucks and got laughed at. So I laughed my way to the door. This was Eville GM.

I guess it depends on who you get or what kind of day they are having. I usually have crappy experiences at places everyone else loves and great experiences where people say to stay away from.

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    They have always price matched for me and it's local at the Evansville store , just getting ahold of whittakers has always been the problem.

Top Bottom