• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • juggaloxjj4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Well like the title says it happened. Someone broke into my house and took 4 of my 5 firearms. And that sucks. They took my WASR 10, my 91/30 moisin nagant, my ruger 10/22 rifle, and my fratellie model ta-90 9mm handgun.

They also made off with 200 rounds of ak ammo, and my bullet proof vest. So be vigilant because the wrong people broke into the wrong house.

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    Damn this sucks.
    I am hearing more and more of this at an alarming rate here in Indiana.
    A guy at work got his door kicked in yesterday luckily his alarm system scared off the burglars (no kidding).

Last edited:

juggaloxjj4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    i know it was someone i knew because my room was the only room out of 5 that was ransacked. The thing that irratates me the most was they took all of my expensive shoes. Why the hell are you goin to take a mans shoes. Thats like breaking into someones truck to steal some smokes.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    i know it was someone i knew because my room was the only room out of 5 that was ransacked. The thing that irratates me the most was they took all of my expensive shoes. Why the hell are you goin to take a mans shoes. Thats like breaking into someones truck to steal some smokes.

Dude that seriously sucks. :xmad:

What area do you live in? :dunno:

juggaloxjj4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    I live in beech grove for gods sake. Who gets their house broken into here? Good thing i still have my rugar p89 because im not being left defenseless.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    I live in beech grove for gods sake. Who gets their house broken into here? Good thing i still have my rugar p89 because im not being left defenseless.

Damn!! I'd go over and talk to the nice fellas at B/G Firearms and give them a heads-up. Those thieves may be just that dumb!!!! :rockwoot:

Last edited:

juggaloxjj4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    well we can only hope that if your stupid enough to leave your **** floating in the toilet that your stupid enough to pawn a gun 5 miles away from my house.

hodgej1843

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    SOUTH SIDE INDY
    robbery

did you say they left their **** in your toilet!!1:xmad:i had a house broken into a long time ago,lucky me they did not get any of my steel,sorry bro i fell for ya.it is tru 9 times out of 10 it is your friends who set you up

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    That is ridiculous - what worries me is that they also stole a ballistic vest :xmad: I hope you get it all back man - and soon!

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Well like the title says it happened. Someone broke into my house and took 4 of my 5 firearms. And that sucks. They took my WASR 10, my 91/30 moisin nagant, my ruger 10/22 rifle, and my fratellie model ta-90 9mm handgun.

They also made off with 200 rounds of ak ammo, and my bullet proof vest. So be vigilant because the wrong people broke into the wrong house.

Be aware, MOST ALL burglaries are performed by those who the victims have actually MET and know at least as an acqaintance. Known crime data shows this. You may start looking AT ALL those who know where you live, or would have knowledge of your ownership of firearms.

:twocents:

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Ban ballistic vests....it's for the children!

LOL I think everyone should have one - heck I have two: one level II and a level IV. Still don't matter if your hit it the head though lol which is why I got the ballistic helmet. The best thing to do is shoot the hip - transmission of the body - a sure way to stop an fully armored assailant.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom