• ...and so much more!
  • Waynetucky10

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Looks like their website is down but according to a May 26th facebook post this is what they have:

Oct. 17, 18 & 19.................Elkhart 350
    Nov. 7 & 8..........................LaGrange Co 500
    Dec. 12 & 13......................Shipshewana 275

I know they do fireworks during the summer months so hopefully they get their butts in gear soon and find a new FT Wayne building/location and update their website.

mike4sigs

Master
    Rating - 94.4%
    34   2   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Southern Adams County
    Just a thought ! Vendors and shoppers of Gunslingers (Fort Wayne show ) since it is really sounding like they wont be having one is everybody going to be going to the coliseum show ! Maybe if we all go it grow into the show we all really want ! I know it cost double ! But alot of us drive to indy 1500 pay the gas to get there, parking and at least breakfast and or lunch ! Maybe the coliseum will turn in to a Fort Wayne 750!

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    Gee that's not very nice! :rolleyes:

not very nice, but mostly true. there were more knick knacks at the gun slinger show than at the flea markets in Lafayette.

3-4 rows of firearms, then an entire room full of crap.

the jerky was good, though.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Well, I for one will not miss them. I went to the first show they had at Lafayette. The doorman was rude, and made us return to our vehicle to put the ammo in the van, as he stated that not only we could not carry loaded firearms into the show but could not have any ammo on our person! Now I understand the reasoning about insuring no loaded firearm are carried, insurance, accidents etc. (though I don't fully agree, I comply without complaint), but to make us place all ammo in the car was ridiculous. I normally remove my loaded magazine, unload the chamber and put the mag in my back pocket and enter so they can "strap" my handgun. Obviously they sell the ammo in the show, so if anyone wanted to do so, they could buy ammo (and magazines if so inclined) and reload in the building!

We did attend that show, as we were already there, but it was the last Gunslinger show any of us attended! Actually didn't see near as much as the other shows held at the Fairground. ~ We will be attending the CIG show tomorrow..

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    The Ft.Wayne one was always good. It kind of looks like they stopped doing shows all together.
    They lost the building lease. Somebody bought the Kay's building and they're turning it into something else.

not very nice, but mostly true. there were more knick knacks at the gun slinger show than at the flea markets in Lafayette.
    Hey, I got a really nice hand-turned wine bottle topper. :):

Bad link, dude.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Got this today.

Hello everybody!

We hope you all have had a wonderful summer and are getting ready for the fall shows. We are working on several locations, Ft Wayne is still one of them, we will post on web site and email as soon as we can.

Schedule to date is as follows:
    Elkhart 350- RV & MH Hall of Fame October 17-18-19

LaGrange Co 500- Michiana Event Center "The MEC" November 7-8

Shipshewana 250- Trading Place Auction Building December 12-13

Fridays are always optional, and Saturday & Sundays are mandatory.
    Elkhart tables are $30 if prepaid or $40 at the show.
    LaGrange & Shipshewana tables are $20 if prepaid or $30 at the show.

We would also ask everyone to keep Lonnie Brewer (the nut guy) and his family in your thoughts and prayers, yesterday he went through a triple heart bypass and an aorta replacement. His surgery went well and he was resting comfortably but recovery can be painful and lengthy. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Hopefully we will be posting more shows soon,

Thanks so much,
    Gun Slinger Promotions

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Some LGS won't do the gun slingers shows. ZX is one of them.

The post about cheap imported knives is very true. I have made some good buys at the GS shows but it is running about 20% that I find something and 80% that I don't.

I pretty much have the expectation that I am just there for the one hour walk through and leave empty handed approach. The entry price is always worth the few good laughs and seeing people I know is a plus.

I was muzzle swept by one of the security guys wearing the Gun Slingers tee shirt at the last 350 in Elkhart. He was helping a guy with a table and pulled his gun from his holster to show a customer. It didn't have a zip tie it in and I presumed it was loaded when he swept me. It didn't take me long to leave.

Top Bottom