• Poll closed .

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If you leave if off body it is not secure. No matter where you are folks are not always what they seem to be. On person or secured in the car.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Appendix or pocket carry might be an option.

The question is... who are you worried about finding it? Your girl or some random dance partner?

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    I never go without. Even when I swim, I can squeeze my 1911 Government into my speedos. Let that be a lesson to ya!

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Sounds like a perfect time for an LCP in a pocket holster. Alabama holsters makes some good pocket holsters.

I never go without. Even when I swim, I can squeeze my 1911 Government into my speedos. Let that be a lesson to ya!

Thats funny. I was fishing last month in the creek, in the valley. I had been wading up to my chest all day, decided to just go swimming for a while, so I did. When I climbed up on a rock, I realized I forgot I had my Glock 23 on me... So I decided to try out this underwater firing thing I had heard so much about, since I already got it soaked and all. I can say, it works, and it sounds really cool!!!!

mike trible

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    I don't usually advocate 'OC' , but this would be a perfect time to OC a 1911 on your right hip and a 6" S&W #29 in a crossdraw on the left side , and definity some spare ammo also. Maybe an 8" bowie knife carried in the small of the back. Then wifey be so pizzed, you don't have to go back. Of course you might want to go back, in this case, leave the pistol at home on the dresser, right next to your guy card.:rofl:

Top Bottom