• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Tell me I'm not the only one who cringes watching crap like this. Sure, gun is nice and all, it's the idiot holding it.

[video=youtube;IjJPrlRRuMs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjJPrlRRuMs[/video]

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    That right there is a genuine example of the not-so-rare North American Douchebag. They are parasites to their hosts, which consist mainly of weak minded women.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    First of all, what is this idiot training for that he opens the video by shooting a suppressed rifle out of his car window?

I only made it through a couple of examples of douche baggery;

1. Grabbing his girlfriend's chest every time he got near her.
    2. Starting talking about needing a suppressed rifle in case your neighbor is a "Mexican or Asian guy" and you need to shoot his dog.
    3. Claiming you should bait the dog so it will come over to your yard and you can "legally" shoot it. Behind the ear of course.

I stopped watching after that. I'm sure it only gets worse.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    First of all, what is this idiot training for that he opens the video by shooting a suppressed rifle out of his car window?

I only made it through a couple of examples of douche baggery;

1. Grabbing his girlfriend's chest every time he got near her.
    2. Starting talking about needing a suppressed rifle in case your neighbor is a "Mexican or Asian guy" and you need to shoot his dog.
    3. Claiming you should bait the dog so it will come over to your yard and you can "legally" shoot it. Behind the ear of course.

I stopped watching after that. I'm sure it only gets worse.

You made it farther than I did... What an idiot! (the guy in the video, not you! :):)

BCMPatriot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2013
    Auburn
    He really is a moron. Such a douche. How old is this guy, like 25is? Has a 16 year-old girlfriend? Probably because no woman his age is immature enough. Here's another quality video of his.

[video=youtube;MSNuf9MqMGk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSNuf9MqMGk[/video]

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I didn't see any backstop either.

Not only that, but shooting water at a very shallow angle.

But frankly, the world is full of A-holes and some of them just feel the overwhelming need to take videos of themselves.

I can't decide whether to be saddened for our future or glad that this is the kind of person my kids will be competing against in the marketplace.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Watched it to the end. Her last statement is correct, "You're fag tactical." To quote The Joker: "Where does he get those wonderful toys...?" I'll be 50 next month, am self-employed and still can't justify the toy he's playing so irresponsibly with. If I hadn't spent all those years raising two wonderful children who wouldn't so much as **** in the gene pool people like this swim in.....

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    His last couple sentences in the video make him an off-the-charts douchenozzle. That is certainly NOT the place for a suppressor.....

Top Bottom