• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    he's as useful as a clogged douch nozzle, he beat the snot out of madonna(ie domestic voilence), after huricane katrina he went to new orleans and paddled around in a boat and *****ed about what bush did or didn't do.(while harry connic jr handed out water, helped people get to evac poits, played a benefit concert)

now charlize theron is hawt, and id think about givving up my collection to...um..."yo know" her, as soon as i came to my senses id regret it!, cause you know she wont be around forever(at least with the above mentioned "clogged douch nozzle")

in the zombie apocalypse sean pen will be safe, cause zombies eat brains!

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Dude said:
    I don't know that we've come to a time where we can be a gun-less society, but we're certainly not working the way we're flying with them.

WTF does that even mean?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    What a sellout. Let's hope nothing too rare or valuable was put to the torch.

Must be awfully desperate if he'd do that for a bit of poon. A man who doesn't enjoy firearms wouldn't have 65 of them.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I wanted to see the sculpture.
    And well it's his right to sell and destroy his guns, no big deal.
    I'm sure he will still call cops with cowardly killing weapons if he's in trouble though.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Just one more mental midget spewn forth from the putrid bowels of Hollywood.
    Seems that's all they're capable of producing anymore.

I liked at least one of the comments,
    " Funny, we don't miss Sean Penn either". :lmfao:

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    For those that don't know, Charlize Theron has some rational feelings about guns, in the sense that, I can see how her experiences could contribute to her beliefs. And, she is principled about them.
    Charlize Theron's Family Tragedy - ABC News
    "My dad was a big guy, tall, skinny legs, big belly," Theron told Sawyer. "[He] could be very serious but loved to laugh as well, and enjoyed life. He also had a disease. He was an alcoholic."
    Theron says her father never physically abused her, but concedes "he was a verbal abuser."
    On the night of June 21, 1991, Theron's father and his brother were returning home after a bout of drinking. An aunt called to warn of his agitation. "Nature gives you instinct. And I knew something bad was going to happen," Theron said.
    When he arrived home, her father began shooting, first at the locked gate to the home, then through the kitchen door, according to her mother's later testimony. He began banging angrily on the door of Charlize's bedroom, saying, according to the testimony, "Tonight I'm going to kill you both with the shotgun."
    "The terrible thing is that everybody in South Africa has a gun … You know, but that's just the lifestyle there. And those things are handy; terrible things happen," Theron said.
    "You shouldn't have those things around because when people get irrational and emotional and drunk, terrible things can happen."

After his threat, Theron's father fired his gun again — into her room. Her mother grabbed her own handgun and shot the two men, killing her husband and wounding his brother.
    According to Theron's sworn statement to police, she asked her mom: "What happened?" The answer: "Charlize, I shot them … I shot them."
    Her father was dead, but Theron says there was no doubt about her feelings about what her mother had done. "I know what happened," she said. "And I know that if my daughter was in the same situation, I would do the same thing."

The last sentence notwithstanding, I can understand why she wouldn't want guns around. Especially with Penn's history of substance abuse and irrationality.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I can understand why she wouldn't want guns around. Especially with Penn's history of substance abuse and irrationality.

Leave Sean Penn, keep the guns.

500full.jpg

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    For being a drunken/stoned idiot, Penn is still has more intellect--as in intellectual honesty--than liam neeson. Still WAAAY short on actual intellect though, trying to make a connection between terrorists in France and people owning guns lawfully&responsibly here.
    As for Theron, her assets are skin deep. Instead of 'people shouldn't have guns because they can get irrational or drunk' , how about don't get drunk. Be responsible.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    He has deep pockets, I am sure. He could replace those guns in a heartbeat, and buy even more when this Hollywood romance goes south, or when he has a mood change.

That's a lot of money for a goofy sculpture. But then again, I believe Anderson Cooper is one of the heirs to the massive Vanderbilt fortune.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    I can see the headlines now. Three men tried to break in and steal my weed, so I sculptered them. It was self defense. What a supreme dope, i don't know if he has kids that he knows of but he is prime candidate for forced sterilization.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    LOL at the forced sterilization comment. Now he needs to put one of those "gun free zone" signs in his yard.....can you say breaking and entering???

spaniel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Lizton
    One of my high school classmates is dead because another got drunk and decided to show off his 44Mag. Despite that I am WAY more concerned about drunks with access to cars.

Top Bottom