• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    For the friends of Rick at Falls City Firearms, I just spoke to Rick by phone, and he asked me to start this thread.

Rick has had to take some time away from his shop, but promises that he will join this thread in a couple days, and that he will be back in the shop as soon as possible.

In the meantime, let's all pray that he continues to get well,k and we will soon be able to hang out in his shop and laugh at ourselves.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Prayers sent, ..... and let him know I have not purchased a gun in 3 weeks and the money is burning a hole in my pocket.. :)

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I had noticed he wasn't at his shop the last few times I've driven by there, and had heard a family member of his was ill, but I guess that info was bad. Hopefully Rick gets back to his old self soon, that's a good guy, there!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Best wishes for Rick to be healthy and back with us soon. :yesway: Let us know if there's anything we can do to help. I'd take one for the team and babysit his wheelguns if necessary. :)

Seriously, if there's anything we can do....

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    For the friends of Rick at Falls City Firearms, I just spoke to Rick by phone, and he asked me to start this thread.

Rick has had to take some time away from his shop, but promises that he will join this thread in a couple days, and that he will be back in the shop as soon as possible.

In the meantime, let's all pray that he continues to get well,k and we will soon be able to hang out in his shop and laugh at ourselves.

I didn't know he was ill/injured either. I was thinking the other day, it didn't seem like he'd been posting in awhile. Yeah, here's hoping he's back up on all fours soon and praying for a speedy recovery.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I will pray for him too. I have not met him yet, but from reading his posts on here I have felt that he is not totally different to myself.

I really want to see the inscribed rock he got a while back.

Get well Soon!

Top Bottom