• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    In late October, I purchased a Stoeger shotgun and submitted the $50 rebate request online. Advertised turnaround time was 6-8 weeks. Still haven't received the rebate (13 weeks later). Calls to Stoeger are unanswered, or if I leave a message, never returned. Emails are unanswered. I've tried to contact them at least a half dozen times to check on the status, but I'm getting nowhere.

Has anyone either received their rebate (if so, how long did it take), or managed to get through to a live, helpful human at Stoeger (phone # please)?

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    In late October, I purchased a Stoeger shotgun and submitted the $50 rebate request online. Advertised turnaround time was 6-8 weeks. Still haven't received the rebate (13 weeks later). Calls to Stoeger are unanswered, or if I leave a message, never returned. Emails are unanswered. I've tried to contact them at least a half dozen times to check on the status, but I'm getting nowhere.

Has anyone either received their rebate (if so, how long did it take), or managed to get through to a live, helpful human at Stoeger (phone # please)?

Here is the obvious From the rebate site: Stoeger Payday Promotion | Stoeger Industries

Purchase any Stoeger Industries firearm from October 1 to December 31, 2014 and get a $50 rebate.
    Your redemption process begins here. To receive your $50 rebate, please fill out the form below and upload an image of your receipt. After you have successfully completed your submission, allow 6-8 weeks before you receive your rebate. For questions, call (301) 283-6981 (option 1) or (800) 264-4962 (option 1) or email
    payday@stoegerindustries.com.

Or try Contact Us | Stoeger Industries

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Here is the obvious From the rebate site: Stoeger Payday Promotion | Stoeger Industries

Purchase any Stoeger Industries firearm from October 1 to December 31, 2014 and get a $50 rebate.
    Your redemption process begins here. To receive your $50 rebate, please fill out the form below and upload an image of your receipt. After you have successfully completed your submission, allow 6-8 weeks before you receive your rebate. For questions, call (301) 283-6981 (option 1) or (800) 264-4962 (option 1) or email
    payday@stoegerindustries.com.

Or try Contact Us | Stoeger Industries

Trying those options are what got me to this point, i.e., nowhere. It's a cruel joke; "option 1" on the phone number is dealer sales - they don't know anything about the rebate. And you could send an email to that address telling them that they won the lottery and they wouldn't reply.

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    This is the only other information I could find.

Stoeger Industries
    Benelli U S A Corporation, 17601 Beretta Drive
    Accokeek, MD 20607 - View Map
    Phone: (301) 283-6300

Web: www.benelliusa.com

You might be able to "0" out on the phone to speak to a real person.

If you want to go to the TOP contact Jeff Cooper, General Manager and COO of Beretta U.S.A. or Jeff Reh, General Counsel for Beretta U.S.A., Corporate Secretary for Benelli U.S.A. and President of Stoeger Industries.

Top Bottom