Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    :soapbox:

OqGhKlt.gif

You are annoying at BEST.

You are a dangerous distraction at worst.

Stop it. You are a fun sponge and a source of worry for others at the range.
    Nobody wants to hear your expert opinion, we don't really care.
    Standing there staring at what others are doing is an invasion of personal space, back the **** off.

When the flag goes down and you yell: "RANGE HOT" everybody knows what that means.
    Prior to every time you fire yelling "GOING HOT" makes you sound like a :mallninja: and is distracting to others around you.

I really need to get my own property to go shooting.

/:soapbox:

Last edited:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    :soapbox:

[video=youtube;Qm1osmEK3f8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm1osmEK3f8[/video]

You are annoying at BEST.

You are a dangerous distraction at worst.

Stop it. You are a fun sponge and a source of worry for others at the range.
    Nobody wants to hear your expert opinion, we don't really care.
    Standing there staring at what others are doing is an invasion of personal space, back the **** off.

When the flag goes down and you yell: "RANGE HOT" everybody knows what that means.
    Prior to every time you fire yelling "GOING HOT" makes you sound like a :mallninja: and is distracting to others around you.

I really need to get my own property to go shooting.

/:soapbox:

O.K. Who pissed in your lunch bucket?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Even if annoying, I would rather have someone calling out what they intend to do than to silently do something unexpected and maybe dangerous.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Shouldn't even NEED 'range nazis'. But, a few minutes spent watching yabos at a public range will demonstrate why we do, and they should be armed with bullwhips! :laugh:

An hour at that same range will have even the most staunch Second Amendment supporter mumbling to them self, "Why are people allowed to carry guns in this State?!?" :lmfao:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Even if annoying, I would rather have someone calling out what they intend to do than to silently do something unexpected and maybe dangerous.

Oh, it was more than that... he was apparently "training" someone else there and thought that everyone else would benefit from his grace.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    AND I have been on the range, Wilbur Wright, and there are IDIOTS, who don't know what going hot is, or going cold, either .....

I have been hit, by shrapnel, or a bullet frag., while walking down to check my target, at the 200 yard range at Crosley .....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    AND I have been on the range, Wilbur Wright, and there are IDIOTS, who don't know what going hot is, or going cold, either .....

I have been hit, by shrapnel, or a bullet frag., while walking down to check my target, at the 200 yard range at Crosley .....

Someone would be on the receiving end of a west side beat down.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Someone would be on the receiving end of a west side beat down.

I "figured" out, it was a man, with 2 little kids, a boy and a girl, and he was letting them shoot a semi auto handgun, by themselves,

and when in recoil, the gun was firing again ..... I just left, rather than being involved in a "gunfight".....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

MCF&G.....several people on the line. No one called cold range. Dumb a$$ took a lull in the shooting as his opportunity to stroll out and check his targets. I went to the line and was just about to start a string and the guy to my left touched my arm. I was startled but he was gesturing off to my left and sure enough.....Dumbas$$ at 11:00 out on the range.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom