• cducati

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Ah!
    One I shoot is a 300 Win Mag.
    1000 yrads but my load is good to 1700+
    GAP Remington 700 action, Badger bottom metal, Badger 20 MOA base. Badger rings
    McMilan A5, Harris BRS witha pod lock.
    Night force NSX 5.5-22 MLR reticle.
    26" Mike Rock Barrel 1:11.25 twist.
    200 gr SMK on 72.5 RL22 Win case, CCI Mag primer.

Please contact me if you would like some more info on long range.

Last edited:

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Rifle Training April 19, 2008 Freedom, IN

This looks like a great opportunity to learn to shoot those long rifles proficiently and it's only about an hour from Central Indiana

Rifle Training April 19, 2008 Freedom, IN

The Appleseed Project

The Appleseed Program is designed to take you from being a simple rifle owner to being a true rifleman. All throughout American history, the rifleman has been defined as a marksman capable of hitting a man-sized target from 500 yards away — no ifs, ands or buts about it. This 500-yard range is traditionally known as "the rifleman's quarter-mile;" a rifleman can hit just about any target he can see. This skill was particularly evident in the birth of our country, and was the difference in winning the Revolutionary War.

So why me?

This country was founded and won by riflemen who fought and beat British forces. We invite all interested marksmen to learn the skills and techniques necessary to shoot proficiently; and then hope you'll participate in teaching and practicing with others so that together we can save this great land. Why you? Well, that's simple: if you're on this page we're betting you're a patriot, and we hope you answer the call.

What's a rifleman?
    In short, a rifleman is an armed American, trained in the tradition of American Liberty. It's a man who has learned to shoot a rifle accurately — accurate enough to score "expert" on the Army Qualification Course. Until you can do that, you're considered a "Cook," unprepared and unqualified to carry a rifle on the firing line of freedom. But after attending an Appleseed AQT shoot, you'll have the credentials necessary to be a true rifleman, and will understand the critical need for defending freedom in this country.

Revolutionary War Veterans Association

PAYING TRIBUTE TO APRIL 19, 1775 THROUGH AWARENESS, LEARNING & MARKSMANSHIP

Top Bottom