• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    A $600 impound fee strikes me as excessive. I enjoy the time I spend in Chicago with my work, but I couldn't imagine living in such a place. Everything there seems geared toward screwing over the citizenry. It costs you over $20 just to drive across town using the toll roads. Parking fees? Everywhere. Down near the pier I paid $29/day for parking. Anything municipal related within this dreadful city is corrupt.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    A $600 impound fee strikes me as excessive. I enjoy the time I spend in Chicago with my work, but I couldn't imagine living in such a place. Everything there seems geared toward screwing over the citizenry. It costs you over $20 just to drive across town using the toll roads. Parking fees? Everywhere. Down near the pier I paid $29/day for parking. Anything municipal related within this dreadful city is corrupt.

+100. Just driving around the place to get to Wauwatosa (in heavy snow/traffic) missed acouple of the stupid toll plazas. Went online when I got back and you have to know the names of the specific places you missed to pay and have to pay in seven days. If you guess wrong you still get a ticket. Just checked all the boxes and paid them the $20+ just to get it over with. Wasn't even sure how many I missed 'cause unless you know the area you don't know theyre coming. Fly next time

Top Bottom