Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    I lucked out.
    I literally just listened to the episode in the last couple days.
    And I remember him saying he was a fireman, a LOT.
    Almost as bad as an ex-submariner.
    I know I used this line in another thread, but he said he was a fireman more often than a fighter pilot will tell you he's a fighter pilot.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    I know I used this line in another thread, but he said he was a fireman more often than a fighter pilot will tell you he's a fighter pilot.
    I saw that. And probably why I made my statement, cause that was in my head.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    Oh, absolutely, 110%. I dont know how many Ive talked to with that exact thought. And it came from their mouth directly. "If I had a gun I'd shoot somebody." And they meant it literally with no hyperbole.

Most (if not all) of their policies and ideas are projection. They are unable to comprehend that others can do things they cannot, and assume that everyone is the same and thinks like them.
    The last few people that told me that, I asked if they've used their kitchen knives to stab people. Or clubbed people with blunt objects.
    Sharp objects, and blunt objects are ALL OVER.
    And yet they refrain from killing people.
    That usually confuses them.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Lone Ranger

User Info Menu

Guy filling in for Tony Katz today. Talking gun stuff right now...

https://tunein.com/radio/WIBC-931-s52361/
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and I’m on to the next one...

Lone Ranger

User Info Menu

Guy's talking about gun control, including business that supports it such as Dick's and NASCAR...

News just broke of an active shooter in Texas. Wonder if he'll comment on that?

User Info Menu

Achtung INGO!! I heard on WIBC this evening Senator Mike Braun will be on the Gun Guy Show tomorrow.
    INGOer #25,448

Lone Ranger

User Info Menu

WIBC has been running add spots on this today. Braun is talking about his idea of "common sense" gun laws (and that he doesn't want UBC's.)

Hopefully Guy straightens him out.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    WIBC has been running add spots on this today. Braun is talking about his idea of "common sense" gun laws (and that he doesn't want UBC's.)

Hopefully Guy straightens him out.
    "What in the actual **** does common sense gun laws mean to you, Senator?" would be my first question. What the actual **** are "commercial" gun sales?? would be question two. I'll be paying close attention for my trip to Plainfield on Wednesday. I won't use the phrase "what the actual ****-over??" when speaking to the staffer because it is important to be professional and represent even if I'm only representing a random dude from Hendricks County.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

I’d want to just tell him “common sense gun laws” just sounds retarded. It’s a slogan more than anything. It’s just meant to try to bull**** America. Be honest. You attach the phrase “common sense” to any controversial issue, you’re probably trying to sell a sack of ****.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?
    I'm certainly willing to talk about you if I can't talk to you. (teal is the citation)

Lone Ranger

User Info Menu

Maybe Braun will listen?

He's on the show, that's a plus for him anyway. One would only guess that he might follow up and listen to caller response? Maybe he'll take some calls while he's on the air?

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast