Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

I missed the show, is there a link to it somewhere that I can listen after it aired?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    I missed the show, is there a link to it somewhere that I can listen after it aired?
    I'm sure someone can provide a direct link, but you can probably find it if you go to the WIBC website and poke around bit. There is supposed to be a podcast, also, but I don't know how quickly they get that up on the website.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    Me too.. Working last Saturday..
    NRA Life Member-- GSSF member
    Certified Glock armorer-M&P armorer & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor / RSO
    Any man can make mistakes but only and idiot persists in his error.. Cicero 200 BC

User Info Menu

I listened to the 2 hours. Had the radio on in the kitchen while i cooked a big dinner. Had the radio on outside where my wife was doing yard work and daughter was playing...so essentially I listened to the vast majority of the show.
    I was impressed by how Guy seemed comfortable...made me think it wasnt his first time behind a Mic (besides prior interview appearances). The entire show was filled with great information. I like the direction its going. I will be a regular listener a possible caller.
    I will make an amateur suggestion and one request. My suggestion is that every show starts or somehow incorporates "The 4 Rules". My request would be that you try to get AWR Hawkins on your show (at least occasionally).
    Keep up the great work, Guy!
    sauce will thicken upon standing

User Info Menu

Guy, how about having someone from ACLDN guest-host a segment and explain the basics of their organization and the legal-ese of using deadly force in SD? Most of us here probably know just enough, but I wonder if that's true of the majority of the show's audience.

Master Tactical Firearms Training's Avatar

User Info Menu

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen View Post
    Guy, how about having someone from ACLDN guest-host a segment and explain the basics of their organization and the legal-ese of using deadly force in SD? Most of us here probably know just enough, but I wonder if that's true of the majority of the show's audience.
    I am in the ACLDN network of attorneys and I actually teach other lawyers the law of self-defense in Indiana. I think people would be interested in programs like ACLDN, USCCA Shield and others, but when we get into the law of Indiana (which we will), it'll be me doing the talking.

Guy
    Tactical Firearms Training, LLC
    www.tactical-firearms.com

"The Gun Guy with Guy Relford" on WIBC, 93.1 FM
    Saturdays, 5:00 - 7:00pm
    http://www.wibc.com/blogs/gun-guy/gun-guy-show

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler-The-Piker View Post
    I will make an amateur suggestion and one request. My suggestion is that every show starts or somehow incorporates "The 4 Rules". My request would be that you try to get AWR Hawkins on your show (at least occasionally).
    Keep up the great work, Guy!
    Great idea!! And thank you!

Guy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GodFearinGunTotin View Post
    How about a discussion about the various gun control laws (both state and federal) that either are or have existed. For example, over the last couple of years, we've heard a lot of noise about universal background checks. it is my understanding, that Indiana used to have one as well and it was useless.

Many INGOers know about NFA and GCA but maybe many of your listeners won't. How did they come into existence? Background on who wrote them, what the effect has been on gun owner rights, and things of that nature? Another aspect -- about controlling the carrying of firearms being related to racial issues?

In other words, let's educate folks on the laws we're enduring and therefore why we should all support leaving them all in the dust bin of history.
    All great ideas. You folks are writing my next several shows for me!!

Guy

User Info Menu

When will you start taking applications for guest appearances?
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    When will you start taking applications for guest appearances?
    The lines are open!!

Guy

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast