• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I am very pleased to announce that beginning July 11, 2015, WIBC (93.1 FM and 93.1 WIBC) will begin airing "The Gun Guy with Guy Relford" every Saturday from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. I'll be talking about the preservation of Second Amendment rights, federal, state and local gun laws, gun-related events, competitions and training opportunities, what's going on in the Statehouse and in Congress regarding our gun rights, and any other firearm-related topic our callers want to discuss!

I'll also be posting a blog on WIBC's website to let listeners know about upcoming topics and guests - and WIBC will post podcasts of the show as well.

If you are outside of WIBC's listening area - you can listen to a live webcast at 93.1 WIBC. I am very excited about the show and I hope you'll join me every Saturday!

Guy

Last edited:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Great news, congrats..

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Certified Glock armorer-M&P armorer & 1911mechanic [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] /[/FONT][FONT=&quot] RSO[/FONT]

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Congratulations.

I haven't worked at WBIC since Sept. (I used to do the SAT a.m. news shift), but I still have a keycard in case I need to fill-in.

I might have to make a trip in sometime to say hello before you go on the air.

Top Bottom