• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Try browsing /r/conspiracy with the search for "sandy hook"... you'll find things far more outlandish than this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/search?q=sandy+hook&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all

I don't have many conspiracy reaction gifs, but here. take them all.

2IlD3bX.gif

And my favorite (mocking people who blame the jews for everything.)
    UqciHve.gif

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This reminds me of the 3 or 4 months after Sandy Hook on INGO. We had a ball with people promoting it as a "false flag" operation. Oh, the fun.

I remember the claims that the fathers of the Sandy Hook and Aurora shooters were involved in some sort of financial scandal and these were "send a message" operations by rich guys.

There was the one about these kids never having existed in the first place.

Oh yeah, they were shot by pistols, but the gvt. claimed it was an AR to get an assault weapons ban.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

If I recall correctly, the kids were seen just a couple blocks away boarding a bus after the shooting occurred. Likely to go off and live on a luxury island for the rest of their lives. At least, I think that's where false-flag participants are sent.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This reminds me of the 3 or 4 months after Sandy Hook on INGO. We had a ball with people promoting it as a "false flag" operation. Oh, the fun.

I remember the claims that the fathers of the Sandy Hook and Aurora shooters were involved in some sort of financial scandal and these were "send a message" operations by rich guys.

Oh yeah, they were shot by pistols, but the gvt. claimed it was an AR to get an assault weapons ban.

The tin foil disappeared off the shelves.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    The only conspiracy theory I heard was the official narrative. All evidence presented points to a blatant hoax to be dismissed.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

THEY NEVER FOUND THE AR!!!1!!1!

:rolleyes:

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    What needs explanation?

I grew up in Calaveras County California and went to school with a person I know to be a solid citizen. She later moved to Oregon and lived near and went to church with Robbie Parker when both lived in Oregon. Parker and his wife moved to Connecticut after that. From her I got a different account of things. Parker is an ordinary human thrown into a media circus and extraordinary events. He and his wife were both freaked out and horrified at events, as any rational person would be . I will go into more detail later but I can explain why the nervous smile on his face and why I find it plausible. Bottom line - he is a real guy with a real daughter that really [bleep] died that day.

I said this before and I will say it again. I find it totally plausible. I understand why some might find it odd. But I would caution and ask how you would feel if your daughter died that day, and because of strange circumstances everyone went around calling you an actor.

Top Bottom