$5.00 admission.
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I've heard the show has changed from the dump it used to be. For those who have been to one recently how is it? The last time I was at a Muncie show was at least 8 years ago. The building was dark & dusty, there weren't many dealers/tables, the entire thing reminded me of a flea market with some guns.

Are there any dealers that have reloading equipment? Looking for some sizing dies, trays, bullet lube, maybe a new 45 mold. Of course powder and primers as well.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I've heard the show has changed from the dump it used to be. For those who have been to one recently how is it? The last time I was at a Muncie show was at least 8 years ago. The building was dark & dusty, there weren't many dealers/tables, the entire thing reminded me of a flea market with some guns.

Are there any dealers that have reloading equipment? Looking for some sizing dies, trays, bullet lube, maybe a new 45 mold. Of course powder and primers as well.
    There are at least two vendors I see on the CIG circuit that carry large amounts of reloading supplies. Chances are at least one of them will show up.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    It has improved. I went to the last one and felt it was worth the short trip. There are move vendors than in the past. Only down side, its still a dark and dirty cave.

There are at least two vendors I see on the CIG circuit that carry large amounts of reloading supplies. Chances are at least one of them will show up.

Thanks guys. I'll try to get to this one and check it out. Tons of stuff going on, SWMBO starts her vacation this weekend and a gun show will not be high on the list. I still need to get a miners helmet with a light so I can see the products as well.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    It has improved. I went to the last one and felt it was worth the short trip. There are move vendors than in the past. Only down side, its still a dark and dirty cave.
    It's been a dark and dirty cave for as long as I can remember. But at least now it's a dark and dirty cave full of dealers. Approx. 225-250 tables.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    What are powder and primers prices like. Better question is there any to buy? Like W231 or power pistol?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom